Monday 27 October 2014

Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser



Hello my lovelies! I recently picked up the Superdrug Vitamin E hot cloth cleanser, and wanted to share my thoughts on it with you!

I was on the hunt for a decent cleanser that i could use to remove my makeup with, and this definitely gets the job done well. It's a really thick creamy texture, which in my opinion is better. You only need a small amount to buff into your skin, in order to get rid of any makeup/dirt! Another plus point is that it smells just like sun cream, which i love. It reminds me of summer, something which seems oh so far away! I also really like he fact that the product itself is high in antioxidants and vitamin E, which are both really beneficial for the skin!

In the box, you also get a really handy muslin cloth (which can be expected with a hot cloth cleanser) which is really good, and washes like a dream. 

The packaging isn't my favorite however, as to me it looks quite clinical. But i think i can look past the rather mediocre packaging, as the product is just that great! When i bought the hot cloth cleanser I payed £4.99, however I'm aware that this product comes on offer a lot, so if you're looking to buy it, but you're not desperate i'd definitely hold back until i comes on offer. But, i definitely think its worth full price anyways!

Price: 8/10           Packaging: 5/10        Product:9/10

Leanne :)xx

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for this been looking for a review on this for a while. I'm always sceptical on own brand stuff but the few things I have looked up from superdrug haven't had bad reviews think I will try it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, if you've been looking to try it, I'd definitely recommend it! :) x

      Delete
  2. Have they changed the packaging? Swear last time it was in green packaging.

    Leonie ♥ IkonikBeauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall definitely give this a try as i'm looking for a cheaper alternative to the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser as although it's brilliant it does leave a hole in my purse :(

    Kirsty x

    http://kirstytalkslife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't personally tried the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser, but I've heard from quite a few people that it is a dupe/ close call :) x

      Delete