Friday 17 October 2014

My Temporary Dressing Table


Hello my Lovelies! Today I want to share with you, My 'temporary' dressing table. If you've read my recent Ikea Post, you'll know i've been redoing my bedroom, and therefore everything is a little bit allover the place, hense why my dressing table, is on my desk top at the moment! Anyway, I've been trying to make it as cute as possible, so i thought i'd share the ways in which i'm doing so!


So i've been keeping all my everyday lipstick, and baby lips in this old Chuppa Chups candle jar. i waited until all the wax was gone, took out the wick, and the metal disk, scrubbed it with a scourer, and voila, an new really cute lipstick holder!  


I keep all of my makeup brushes in this Ikea plant pot, that really goes well with the theme of my room, then i have a nice coloured nail polish (that i never use because i hate it's consistancy) and a small simple toner.


I absolutely love this heart decoration that i have hanging from my mirror, it was £1.99 from an individual shop in Skegness and just adds a bit of colour to the area.


I have this little pastel box, that has all my 'Daily essentials' in it... It holds, my toner moisturizer, hand cream, toner, eye cream and oil wipes


I also have this Ikea plant, to bring a little bit of life to my dressing table, and i really love the colour i gives! The candle next to it is also really nice! It was 80p from Primark, and smells deliciously 
berry-y

Hope you enjoyed a small peek at my dressing table!

Leanne :)xx

No comments:

Post a Comment