Tuesday 14 October 2014

Rimmel Vinyl Lipgloss: 'Snog'


Hello my lovelies, today I'm going to be talking about a products that sadly isn’t that great. I was really looking forward to trying out the Vinyl Gloss Lip gloss by Rimmel, but honestly, in my opinion it's nothing special! 

The consistency of the lip gloss however, is really nice, and shines really well. However, the colour 'Snog' is really disappointing. When i actually applied this to my lips, there was no difference in the colour of my lips, all it really did was add a small amount of sheen. Obviously, other colours in the range might be different, and 'Snog' might suit your lips better than it does mine (10/10 for perfect match to my lips though!) and therefore be better overall in your opinion. 

The Packaging didn't really impress me either, there's nothing wrong with it, but for the price, i would expect the packaging to look slightly more impressive if i'm honest. It's just quite plain and boring in my opinion. 

Finally, i want to discuss the price of the product. For the quality, i think its actually overpriced at £4.99.  I think for the money, there's better products out there. Take, the Rimmel lasting kisses lip glosses, for example, they're excellent. I just think that the vinyl  glosses aren't as good as Rimmel's usual high standard. 

Price: 4/10      Packaging:   5/10     Product: 4/10

Leanne :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment