Saturday 11 October 2014

Ikea Interior Ideas - My Desk



Hello my lovelies! I'm currently redecorating my bedroom! I get really excited over things like this, and i thought i'd share with you a few of the bits of pieces i'm picking up to go around my desk! 

I'm not on a strick budget, but i'm trying to keep my desk area as cheap as possible, without everything looking really cheap. And obviously, the first shop that sprung to my mind, was Ikea, as everything is such good quality, but fairly cheap at the same time! 

Micke Desk - White (£65.00):- I really love this desk. Its extra long, which i really like because it means that you can have your laptop on the desk, as well as your writing space. I love the finish on it too, and the minimalist feel!

Skurar Plant Pot (£1.90):- I already have one of these for my plant pots, which i keep makeup brushes in, and im going to be picking up another to put in my pens and pencils!

Forsa Desk Lamp (£15.00):- I absolutely love this lamp, i adore the chrome finish and the actual design of it. It fits really well with the theme of my room, and is quite affordable too!

Sarskild Notebook (£2.00):- I've seen these all over the internet, and i feel like i need one of them in my life, to keep me on track!

Kassett Boxes (£8.75 for 2):- I really love these, and need them for my wires and electrical items! 

Knodd Bin (£16.00):- I really like the vintage theme of this bin, its slightly retro, and just what i'm looking for, as its cute and stores all that useless paper!

Ensidig Vase (£1.00):- I really love the shape of this vase, and i really think that with a cute pink flower it will add a real pop of colour to my room!

Hope you enjoyed looking at my 'shopping list' for my desk ahaha!
Leanne :)xx

No comments:

Post a Comment