Tuesday 7 October 2014

Green Tea Stem Cell Face Mask


Hello my lovelies! On Sunday whilst doing my errands (in the house i might add) I tried out this Green Tea Stem Cell Facial mask, and i thought it was a perfect opportunity to review it!

When i was searching the shelves for a good face mask, this really stood out, for a few reasons, firstly look at the colours of the packaging! Bright Green and Grey, two of my favourite colours. Not only that but i thought the name really sounded good! I especially liked the sound of the green tea, because I'm sure its full of things that are great for your skin and body! 

I'm not a big fan of the type of face masks that you have to 'scoop and spread' all over your face, they're too messy and get  e v e r y w h e r e  so they're not quick and easy like i prefer. So when i noticed this was a pre-cut sheet mask, it sealed the deal. The mask its self is madefrom a really thick mesh type of material, which means that the product doesn't bubble or drip of, and just sits on your face really nicely! One thing i will say however, is that the mask is quite big, and the product can get in your hair, so if your planning to use this, i'd use a hair band to ensure that it doesn't get stuck in your hair. The size of the holes for your eyes, mouth and nose are perfectly adequate too which is great!

When you take the mask out of its packet, its very wet, and has tonnes of liquid on it, which i really like. As you put it onto your face, it's really cold which adds to the whole refreshing element! I will admit, that it is quite sticky which wont be everyone cup of tea, but the results are well worth the stickiness! After using this, my skin did feel much tighter, and moisturized as well as extremely fresh and revitalized! It's really soothing effect seems to have done something for my spots too, because they seem to be disappearing as we speak! I love the smell too, its very fresh and clean! I only paid around 69p for this too from home bargains, so i will definitely be repurchasing it!

I would definitely recommend this face mask to anyone who has quite spotty skin or dry skin, as it really does give a calming moisture boost!

Price: 10/10    Product: 8/10   Packaging: 9/10
Hope you enjoyed today's post!
Leanne!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment