Thursday 30 October 2014

Candy Mountain


Hello my lovelies! I did a spot of Lush shopping the other day, and picked up a few pieces from their Christmas range! I thought I'd review 'Candy Mountain' for you today!

Whenever I go into Lush, like most other people I can be seen trawling through the crates trying to sniff out the best of their products. When I picked up candy mountain, I was certainly impressed with the scent, a big factor when determining which products I should buy. It has a very sweet scent, much like snow fairy shower gel (a lush classic). It definitely has the signature Lush aurora about it. I'm not brilliant at describing scents, but I definitely think this would appeal to anyone with a 'sweet nose'!
Another thing I really love about Candy Mountain is the way it leaves bath water! 

When I used the bath product, it left my bath water feeling (and smelling) really silky and luxurious. One of the many things I love about Lush products is the fact that you actually feel like they're doing something! I also like the fact that my skin is left really nice and soft for a day or so after! 

It's a looker too! A pink and white sparkly mountain has to be a winner in anyone's book? It doesn't make you bath water bright pink, but that makes it easier to clean your bath! It ends up with a subtle tint, perfect for relaxing! Unbelievably, Candy Mountain is one of Lush's cheapest products, and therefore well worth the money!

Price: 7.5/10       Product:9/10       Packaging:10/10

Leanne :)xx

6 comments:

  1. I like Candy Mountain but it's not a favourite of mine. It smells the same and has the same effect as Creamy Candy and you can get that all year round. It's a delicious scent though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thank you, I've never tried it so shall be sure to give creamy candy a go!

      Delete
  2. My fav from Lush ever. I love it I have one sitting in my bathroom as we speak I won't buy any other it smells like heaven and love how bubbly it makes my bath . I only use a bit at a time though because it makes my skin break out BUT I don't care I use it anyway hehe xox

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a really big fan too! It's just brilliant! :) xx

      Delete
  3. we're going to have to try this out, it sounds amazing!!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete