Wednesday 22 October 2014

Favorite Product Of October!


Hello my lovelies! So i'm thinking of starting a section on my blog, where i tell you my favorite product of the month, and here is Octobers!

 As you know, the other day i reviewed a lipstick from collection (HERE) It's quickly become my favorite beauty product of October. I've been using it with a high pony tail, a tartan scarf, and some brown lace up boots. I really think it's my perfect autumnal lip colour, and if your on the lookout for a fall lipstick, i recommend you try this one!

Leanne :)xx


6 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful colour and as you said perfect for Autumn!

    Bethan likes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colour, perfect for brightening up any outfit on a cold, dull day.

    Kirsty x

    kirstytalkslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! I've nominated you for the Liebster award! Check out my blog for the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty color!

    grubandbeautymontreal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete