Sunday 5 October 2014

Scrub Of Your Life


Hello my lovelies! Today i thought i'd do a review on the body scrub 'The Scrub Of Your Life' by soap and glory!

First thing on my list of points to discuss, is the scent of the body scrub itself. It smells exacly like Hand Food, which is a plus because it really does smell good! One of the really great things is that the scent really stays on your skin and in the bathroom! 

Secondly, the gritty texture is a really nice consistency! I like the fact that when you use this, you can feel it scrubing against your skin. I would say its a medium harshness, because its no where near as harsh as ones such as the Breakfast Scrub! I really like to use this to get rid of tricky fake tan patches, and dry skin! 

The packaging is really pretty too! The vintage theme is so me (hence the blog background) so i really do enjoy having it sat on my shelf of beauty mania. I just feel like the packet its self is just so beautiful for the price, even though its not the cheapest scrub on the market.

                                          Price: 6/10          Product 7/10      Packaging: 9.5/10

                                                  Hope you enjoyed today's post!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment