Sunday 26 October 2014

Liebster Award




I was nominated by the amazing Emma Jane (Blog Link HERE)
This is an award aimed at blogs with under 200 followers to help those blogs gain more followers! :)
The rules are:
-Acknowledge the blog who nominated you.
-Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger
-Give 11 facts about yourself
-Nominate blogs you think deserve the award (a blog that has under 200 followers)
-prepare 11 questions for those blogs to answer

11 Facts about Me
- I don't have a middle name
- I couldn't function correctly without having at least three cups of tea a day
- I really enjoy reading books in my spare time
- I'm a big fan of walking round picturesque places
- Love taking photos
- I'm a bright lips kind of girl
- I enjoy listening to the same songs on repeat when I'm sad (slightly odd, i know)
- I could spend hours in any museum to do with history
- I'm attempting to learn myself Spanish, and also studying french
- I love sleeping in until mid day if i have no where to be
- As you've probably figured, I'm a very lazy person!

11 Questions asked by Emma Jane

What are you most thankful for in your life?
- I'm thankful for the great people who i live my life besides. I'm just surrounded by great family and friends. They're the best! 

Who do you look upto the most?
- I take iinspirationfrom a lot of people, most of which aren't famous, and their names are therefore meaningless to you. In terms of celebrities however, i look up to the ones who are about giving something back, Chelsea Kane and Selena Gomez are just a couple that spring to mind!

Favourite childhood memory?
- One of my favorite childhood memories is from reception. I remember playing 'Star Wars' for hours on end in the play ground with a group of friends at the time. 'Kings and Queens' and 'Mums and Dads' also used to be popular game choices!

Favourite film?
- Well i have 3! Titanic, Mean Girls and A Walk to Remember

Benefit or Mac?
-Benefit. They're skincare is amazing!

If you was only allowed to bring one makeup item with you on holiday, what would it be and why?
- Probably concealer. I covers a multitude of sins!

What's your most favourite season in the year?
-Late Autumn. Crispy leaves. Candles. Comfort food. Countdown to Christmas. Hot Chocolate and knitwear. What could be better? 

Which do you prefer summer or winter?
-Winter without a shadow of a doubt

Favourite yearly holiday (like, Christmas, Halloween etc)?
-I think, you can see the theme. Its obviously Christmas.

If you had to eat the same meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
-McDonalds Chicken Nuggets, Creamy mashed potato or Cauliflower cheese.

Whats your favourite makeup or clothing brand?
- My all time favorite makeup brand, is definitely Rimmel, they produce such high quality products!

 My nominations!
-http://itakefotographs.blogspot.co.uk
-http://annalovesx.blogspot.co.uk
-http://beccasbeautyspot.blogspot.co.uk

11 Questions

- Your greatest aspiration in life?
- Favourite place to be?
- Favourite Makeup Brand?
- Favourite Clothing Brand
- Favourite Time of year? 
- Greatest accomplishment?
- Why you started your blog?
- Favourite Hot Beverage?
- Favourite TV shows?
- Fondest memory?
- What is your Star sign, and what it says about you!

Enjoy! 
Leanne :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment