Sunday 19 October 2014

100 FOLLOWERS?

Hi everyone! I've got a slightly different, but extremely exciting post! I've reached 100 followers on Bloglovin! Although compared to some blogs, with thousands of followers, my 100 people following looks small, to me this is amazing. I'm extremely thankful, that you've took time out of your day to hit that follow button. Took time to read my posts. When i started this blog, almost a year ago, i could have never hoped for this. I was writing to anyone who'd listen, and look now. Here i am with 100 followers! And for that i can't thank you all enough!

Leanne :)xx

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!! I was happy when mine said I'd reached 10 followers! It's great when you see something you have created growing :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very exciting time! Thank you :) x

      Delete
  3. Congratulations!
    I probably started following your blog around the 90-100 mark but I'm surprised you don't have more followers :)
    Your blog has definitely helped inspire me to start to my own blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you my lovely! You really should! It's such a fun thing to channel your creative energy into! :) xx

      Delete