Tuesday 14 January 2014

Current Hair Care Edit



Hey my little lovelies!! I wanted to give you a quick insight into my current hair care 'system' so to speak! And at the moment i believe it works perfectly with my hair type!!

TRESemme Thermal Recovery, Nourish & Renew Shampoo:- This is shampoo for dry hair heat damaged hair. I tend to use this once a week, as if i use it more often it can cause oil build up in my hair, as it's naturally oily. Available HERE

Babyliss Curl Secret C1000E :- This is seriously revolutionary... It zaps up your hair does 8, 10 or 12 seconds, and then out comes a perfect curl, Its surprisingly easy to use too!! Its not on the cheap side, and i was lucky enough to receive this for Christmas! Available HERE

Alberto Balsalm Green Apple Shampoo & Conditioner:- I LOVE Alberto Balsalm! For one, they all smell very nice, the green apple one is marketed towards my hair type so i though it was best  used this one, but i really like the scent well. Does everything a shampoo should! Available HERE

Enrapture Totem Curler:- The barrel part of this curler is split into three sections, each of which can be changed to different heat settings, which makes it really easy to change up your style regularly. I really like the fact that one heat styler can make so many different hairstyles. Available HERE

Avon Advanced Techniques Moroccan Oil Treatment:- I was lucky enough to receive this one for Christmas, and have tried it out around three times, and so far i'm loving it! It stops frizzies, helps split ends and makes hair silky soft. I don't use a hair mask every time i wash my hair, as i have naturally oily hair... once a week is enough for me! Available HERE

And finally we come to straighteners are straighteners, and these Toni & guy ones certainly get the job done! There quite good, and don't leave your hair damaged when used at the right heat.... Available HERE

Hoped you enjoyed today's post guys!!!
Leanne :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment