Wednesday 8 January 2014

Bath time Beauties...


I don't tend to be much of a bath kinda gal in summer i tend to go for showers, but in winter, i can't get enough baths... When i have a shower, i don't feel as pamper somehow, and i have no clue why, i also tend to use more 'luxurious' products too. And i thought i'd give you a quick insight into what i use in a 'pamper' bath

Avon Advanced Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil:-  I don't always use this specific one, but i always use a hair mask. I was lucky enough to receive this one for Christmas, and have tried it out around three times, and so far i'm loving it, i'm thinking about doing a review soon so look out for that! But in general, using a hair mask, stops frizzies, helps split ends and makes hair silky soft. I don't use a hair mask every time i wash my hair, as i have naturally oily hair... once a week is enough for me! 


Soap & Glory Smoothie star Breakfast Scrub:- I LOVE this stuff! It smells like fudge / maple syrup! Yum... Its really good for exfoliating elbows and knees, and is also good for before shaving your legs and fake tanning! Its a very thick consistency,   and a rather harsh scrub, probably not very good for sensitive/ irritable skin (Scrub Of Your Life from soap and glory is a much gentler scrub) It gets rid of dry skin like a dream! I will definitely be repurchasing this, even though its rather pricey for a body scrub. 

Soap & Glory Clean On Me: - This body wash is in soap and glory's signature scent (like hand food and the righteous butter) Its a perfect body wash, and ensures a nice smelling bath time. I saw on one of MissBudgetBeautys videos, that this wash was really good to use when shaving legs, so i thought i'd give it a try, a by-gum its a winner. It leaves my legs feeling silky smooth! Its very creamy and moisturizing perfect for those winter blues!

Space Girl Bath Bomb: If you saw my post on what Abbie got me for Christmas you would have seen that this is my favorite bath bomb from lush. It smells like sweets and whizzes around your bath tub, what more you want? I'm not going to go into too much detail, as i practically did a full review on that post so check it out. But if your not a big fan of lush, you can just replace it with your personal preference.

Finally we come to Soap & Glory's Righteous Butter: - As i said above, its Soap & Glory's signature scent, thick and creamy. I tend to avoid moisturizing my legs (don't tell the beauty bloggers) as i find it such a chore. But since i tried this i can't get enough, i moisturize after every bath/ shower, and i can definitely tell a difference. My skins looking (and feeling) softer and much more moisturized! And the best of it all? It doesn't feel like a chore anymore, i actually enjoy moisturizing!!! 

Hope you enjoyed today's post my little lovilies!!!
Leanne :)xx

No comments:

Post a Comment