Thursday 23 January 2014

What's My Face Worth?

Hello, my lovelies!
I've recently noticed that this 'What's My Face Worth?' has become very popular amongst the blogging community, and i though 'Hey, why not?' and decided to give it a go! I'm intrigued to find out how much i used on my face today, as i think its really interesting! And also there's a couple of products that i used that aren't photographed i will mention them though haha! And this 'Whats My Face Worth?' Is mainly drugstore based, i warn thee!

Face:-

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation: £6.99
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder: £3.99
Miss Sporty Liquid Concealer: £2.99
MUA Cover & Conceal : £1.50
NYC Cosmetics Primer (not pictured) : £3.49
MUA Cream Blush- Dolly : £2.00

Eyes:-

Natural Collection Clear mascara: £1.99
Bella Pierre Black Mascara: £19.99
MUA Extreme Felt Eye Liner: £2.00
MUA Undress Me Too Palette (Not Pictured) : £4.00
Collection Lasting Colour Gel Eyeliner: £4.99
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil: : £2.99

Lips:-
(Sorry About the yellowy photo)
Vaseline: £1.99
Red Lip liner: Similar £2.99
Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses: £5.99

Tools:-

Seventeen Eye shadow Brush: £2.00
Real Techniques Powder Brush: £12.99
Real Techniques Stippling Brush: £11.99
Real Techniques Setting Brush: £8.99
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush: £9.99

And now time for the big count up!

Grand Total: £113.85

WOW! I would have never expected that! But i do think it's put into perspective just how much makeup i use in one go!

Hope you enjoyed today's post lovelies!
Leanne :)xx







No comments:

Post a Comment