Monday 20 January 2014

Lush Bath time: Space Girl


Hello my little lovelies! As you probably all know, I'm a HUGE LUSHie! Anything that makes bath time alittle more fun, is a bonus in my eyes! I love relaxing in the bath, and letting my worries melt away! I love to pop a little bath bomb in my bath to help with the process, and this one is my all time favorite!

Space girl, is one of LUSH's cheapest, but in my opinion, one of the best! It smells delicious, like sweeties! yummy! And leaves popping candy whizzing and fizzing around your bath!

The glitter makes your bath nice and glittery, amongst the purple-ness and leaves you and your bathroom smelling great!!

I seriously don't have a bad word to say! I can't even grumble at the price £2.25 for LUSH? sounds like a bargain to me!

Hoped you enjoyed today's short 'n' snappy post!
Leanne :)xx

No comments:

Post a Comment