Wednesday 1 January 2014

What did Abbie get me for Christmas?

Okay, so i know its been a while since i last posted, but hey ho its been Christmas, and my schedule has been jam packed! To get back into the swing of things i thought i'd show you the beauty bits Abbie bought me, and let's just say i was well chuffed!

Okay, so the first thing i opened was this little beauty! The soap and glory breakfast scrub! And my-oh-my it smells good! To me it smells just like fudgey-maple syrup flavor! M-mm. It's very thick, and GREAT for exfoliating all over, although i think it would be rather harsh to tr and exfoliate your face with, so bear that in mind! :) Soap & Glory range available HERE
As you can see from the above photo, Abbie bought me some good old lush. And im a HUGE lushie!!! I'm a big fan of the Christmas range at lush, even the wrapping, is extra cute this year!  
A gift from the angels? haha see what i did there? This soaps sadly only available around the Christmas period, but well worth the year round wait! I'm rubbish at describing scents so i'm gonna use the lush booklet to help me. This is a 'super fruity' scent, which is also rather sweet and delightful! Yum! Sadly, this soaps no longer available, but hopefully it will be back next year! 
Abbie obviously knows me VERY well, as space girl, is one of my fav lush bath products, from the normal range, and thankfully its available all year round. Its fabulous for fizzing and whizzing around your tub, and even contains some popping candy for good measure! This to me just smells like sweets! yay, i'm a big fan of sweets so thats' a winner! And for the price of £2.25, its one of lush's cheapest product, perfect for chillaxing! Available HERE
Finally, i got this little wonder, and i'm sorry i know the photo is rather crappy and doesn't really do the product justice! Again, this is from the Christmas collection, so its no longer available sorry. However its the cutest most glittery thing i have ever seen... And it smells really refreshing and citrus-y! Star Light Star Bright is a perfect post Christmas pick me up, so if its  in again next year be sure to check it out!!!

I also received, lots more smellies of friends and family, including a HUGE soap and glory set, and a Lush Christmas Bathtime favorites box set!!! 

Leanne :) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment