Saturday 11 January 2014

Favourite Perfumes!


Hey my little lovelies!!! Today's post is going to be my 'Favorite Perfume' post. So then, hope you enjoy and i just want to clarify, that in no way shape or form am i a perfume expert, and i'm also no good at describing smells this is purely to show you my favorites! haha

Next Adore Perfume:-




As you may have previously noticed, this was mentioned in my recent '2013 Favorites' , as it was my most worn perfume last year. Its sweet and strong, and is better after it settles. And best of all? The Price at only £10 for 100ml.. BARGAIN Available HERE

Boots Natural Collection Vanilla Body Splash:-




So technically, this isn't a 'perfume', but the scent is strong enough to pass as one. Obviously it smells like vanilla, sweet and rather heavy. It lasts for a long time and is definitely a more winter-y scent in my opinion. Again, its rather cheap £2!! Available HERE


One Direction Moments Perfume:- 



Now, i absolutely love this perfume! Its not cheap or tacky smelling, its sweet and fragrant.  Its not what you expect, it exceeds my expectation! Its not cheap, like the other two, but it's not that expensive for a perfume, of such high quality. For a 50ml bottle like mine its £28.50 and the scent lasts all day! Available HERE

Beyonce Heat Rush:-





Now, i don't exactly know how to describe this one as its sweet, but lighter than the others. This is probably my favorite out of the four as its delicious! I would also say this has more of a fruity note that the others, its rather pricey for 100ml at £38.00, But its currently on offer for £19.00 BARGAIN. Available HERE

Hoped you like today's post guys!!! 
Leanne :)xx

No comments:

Post a Comment