Friday 17 January 2014

My Top 5 Makeup Brushes!


Hello my little lovelies!!! Today i thought i'd show you my favorite 5 makeup brushes. Now i know this post is a little crammed with Real Techniques Brushes, but hey, these are the brushes i like! I've not tried hundreds of makeup brushes, but I've tried a fair few, and these are the ones that turned out tops! This might change overtime, as i try more and more brushes (i.e. Mac, but my budget doesn't stretch that far yet)

Real Techniques Powder Brush:- £12.99 
I love the softness of this brush, and its perfect for applying powder, (I use it with my Stay Matte powder that everyone raves about, but personally i think the natural collection pressed powder is much better myself.) It applies a nice even layer of powder across my face, leaving a natural look.

Real Techniques Setting Brush:- £8.99 
I know that its not meant to be a contouring brush but that's what i use it for and it works perfectly. It fits under my cheek bones, and leaves a really nice contoured look. I tend to use this with a matte bronzer as im not keen of the shimmery ones. And its relatively cheap compared to most makeup brushes. This one is also very soft!

Seventeen Eye shadow Brush:- £2.00
Firstly can we all just appreciate the price? £2 for an excellent eye shadow brush! It picks up the product well and evenly dispenses it across your eyelid. I actually can use this for 'crease work' but this can be rather tricky and i wouldn't try this if your only a beginner! I definitely advise you try this brush though!

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush:- £9.99
This brush is really dense, and very soft yet again! That's one think i love about the Real Techniques collection, their all SO soft! I find that this brush is great to apply cream and powder blush. I especially love the finish that is given when i use this brush to apply cream blush. If you want a higher coverage foundation brush.

Real Techniques Stippling Brush:- £11.99
I use this brush to 'buff' in my foundation and concealer, and it works a treat! Its good if you want a low-medium coverage. It leaves your foundation looking really nice and glow-y. I  think this is probably my favorite brush of all time as its really that good!! I LOVE it!

Hope you enjoyed this post, my little pumpkin pies! 
Leanne :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment