Monday 16 December 2013

I Heart Drugstore Makeup Tag

Before anyone starts, I know 'tag' videos are usually only done on YouTube... But I thought i'd bend the rules! Let's go!!!! :)

1. What is your favourite drugstore makeup brand?
I really like Rimmel and  Maybelline, I can't really choose between! I have a variety of both brands and there's hardly any I dislike! I also really like MUA and Sleek!

2. What are your favourite face, cheek and lip products?
    I like the MUA cream blushers, natural collection pressed powder and the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation.  I LOVE the Kate Moss lipsticks from Rimmel and the collection lipsticks.

3. Least favourite product?
    Personally, I don't like the MUA pressed powder, I have really oily skin so the product isn't for my skin type. That's not to say, I won't work for you, everybody's skin types are different!!

4. What is the best makeup bargain?
    I think that the MUA pro palette's are amazingly pigmented for the price (£4). The Sleek palettes are really good too!
    
5. What is your favourite underdog product? (Something you love that often gets overlooked?)
    I don't really know if it counts as an 'underdog' product. But the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation. I think it gets overlooked as in most drugstores, it stands next to the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation (the infamous foundation, that EVERY 'beauty guru' On YouTube raves about).

6. A drugstore product that is overpriced?
    Definitely Mascara... Its extortionate!  L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara is £10.99, going on for high end prices!  

7. Show your best drugstore dupe(s)
    I haven't personally got my very own 'drugstore dupe' that I've found myself, I do know of one. The MUA Undress me and Undress Me Too palettes are supposedly really good dupes for the Naked 1 & 2 palette!     

8. Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype?
    The Nivea lip butters. They taste nice and there not dreadful. They just don't work for me. I think this product would be much more effective for people with dryer lips than mine! :)

                                                  Leanne :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment