Tuesday 17 December 2013

Everyday makeup collection

Okay, so this is a little bit of something different! I thought i'd show you  my everyday makeup pieces. Now, this isn't where my makeup is usually stored, but i thought that this looked a little bit more 'scenic' than the plastic drawers that i usually keep my makeup in!

From the picture above you can see the main 'swing' of things! Obviously when all is away as it normally would be the lipsticks are neatly in the drawer, and the drawer is pushed inside the jewelry box, which i bought at a boot sale for 50p! Bargain... it was in immaculate condition too!
Okay, in the large pull out drawer, I have all my other bits and bobs, eye shadow etc.

  • MUA Undress me two palette (review coming soon!)
  • 2 MUA cream blushers :- Dolly and Yummy
  • A light pink blush that I need to give to Abbie
  • A collection black gel eyeliner
  • Kate Moss by Rimmel lipstick :-02
  • Avon push up lipstick :- Nude Peach
On the plate which i staged my 'Winter Essentials' on earlier in the month i keep my basic even no makeup day products! As well as a MUA nail polish thrown in for good measure! So on the plate i have:

  • Next adore perfume which is running dangerously low
  • Maybelline Baby Lips :- Cherry Me
  • The Body Shop Born Lippy Lip balm :- Guava
  • Simple light hydrating moisturizer
  • MUA nail polish :- Koala Bear
The plate is also from a boot sale, and for 25p i couldn't leave it!


So in the lift up top section, i keep all my face base everyday makeup in here:

  • Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation:- 200
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse :- Sand
  • Rimmel Hide The Blemish Concealer:- Sand
  • Miss Sporty Concealer:- Medium
  • 2 MUA Cover and Concealer Concealers, in different shades:- Light and fair
  • Natural Collection Green Concealer
  • The remains of the Natural Collection Pressed Powder:- Warm
Hope you enjoyed this little insight into my everyday makeup collection!
Leanne :) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment