Saturday 14 December 2013

Spotless skincare

Hey my little beauties! This posts talking spots, skincare and scrubbing haha!...

Everyday!...


Okay so i use this Clearasil daily clear superfruits oil and shine wash every single day, to keep the oil at bay! I just like Abbie have Oily to combination skin, which can get rather irritable, when looking for foundations and such. However this daily wash, clears pores, and unclogs oil (sound's disgusting i know) and leaves your face shine free, exactly what is says on the tin! I love the smell of this too, its very citrus-y which is right up my street! I use one pump in the palm of my hand, and then use lots of water, so is goes all around my face. It works a treat and in my opinion, abolishes spots! Its not too expensive it retails at £4.99, but the packaging has changed now, which is surprising as i only bought this a couple of months ago and its available HERE

Twice a Week!...


I use this blackhead fighting facial scrub, twice a week. This scrub by T-Zone exfoliating scrub, with micro beads, really does fight the blackheads! Its quite a harsh scrub, and people could have slight problems if you have sensitive skin. I think if i used it more than twice a week, i think it would damage my skin. I really like it though, it takes away spots, dead skin and black heads. I actually bought this in pound land, for a pound! Which to be honest is a right bargain! I'm sure you could end up paying more for it though. I also think that is available at home bargains too for around the same price, so i'd check there as well. 

This doesn't include toner and moisturizer as you can see. This is the basics of spotless skin! So tell us in the comments your skin care routine, we'd love to know! 

Leanne :) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment