Wednesday 18 December 2013

Clinique Primer Sample

So I signed up for this free sample from clinique because of the 'universal' statement. In this case I believe that, it should be a multi purpose primer, that I can test out! I'm always up for testing new things out, as I think its the only way you can find your 'holy grail' products!
I know the photograph is a bit blurry, but it will get the job done! I really really like this primer and it makes your makeup last literally all day. However i'm not saying that this product's amazing, it could well be, but i've only tried it once, so just bear that in mind! I wore quite a dark smokey eyeshadow, when i used my sample, and it sayed intack from the moment i put it on to the second i took it off! There wasn't any drop down, which to me is one of the key points to a primer! All primers tend to make my face rather shiny, but this one really doesn't! I think it is rather pricey, but if you've got the budget for it well worth it. Its £20.00 for a full sized bottle and is available HERE

I can't really do a full in depth review, because i haven't tried it out thoroughly enough however, i do think that i would really like it, and this makes me want it even more... I'm certainly considering it!  

Hope you liked today's post guys!
Leanne :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment