Saturday 14 December 2013

£1 Bargain Beauty... Worth it? #1

Hola my little beauties! I'm gonna be starting a little mini series of '£1 beauty bargain buys!' where i will be reviewing a whole host of beauty bipits and bopits! And to kick it all off, i'm gonna be posting this about this OZ Botanics Major Moisture shampoo! 



This Shampoo is aimed at all hair types, so ideally it should suit any one! However, my hair is reasonably oily, so this added excess oils into my hair that weren't really necessary. But this isn't to say that it won't work for you, in fact i think that this will probably do the job for most people! The smell of most beauty items is definitely a big factor, and can't decide if i love or hate the smell of this product! At the first sniff it smelt like bubblegum, or at least i thought it did, and it continued to smell like this for the next couple of washes, which is a plus in my opinion! However after around three washes it started to smell  much different but not bad at all! So if you like that sort of smell (bubblegum) this is almost matched to you! :) 

Personally, i will not be repurchasing this as it doesn't really suit my hair type, and leaves it looking rather greasy, although it does make it very light and soft! I think that this product should be aimed towards people with slightly dryer hair than my own, but hey ho, you win some you loose some!

All in all, if you have dryer hair, this is probably the product for you! I bought mine from home bargains for a £1 (Obviously!) Haha

Ps: i hope you like my slightly (well very) christmassy background, i rather like it myself! 

Leanne :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment