Monday 22 September 2014

Crabtree and Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy

*Old packaging is photographed*

Hello my lovelies, after another long break, i'm back to blogging again. I thought i'd kick off with a hand cream review, because honestly, with winter just around the corner, hand creams are one of my staple products! 

Firstly i want to discuss the packaging of this Crabtree and Evelyn hand cream. It's absolutely beautiful! I know this is the old packaging, but the new one is equally as nice. I think the main hing i like about the packaging is the vintage feel, tied with pastel colours and flowers. It's just so Leanne! The packaging itself is made of a metal (unsure which) which makes the product feel all the more worthy of my pennies!

Usually, i tend to avoid rose scent because i find them extremely over powering and much too floral for my liking, but after i smelt this, i was converted! Someone actually bought me this for my Birthday (and i wouldn't have smelt it otherwise) but i'm in love! It's just a really light adaptation of rose, and i think that's why i really like it! 

As for the texture, it's very thick and creamy, but it's soaks in fairly well so take into account the consistency! It leaves my hands feeling really nourished and soft and helps them to avoid the winter cracked skin, which usually begins to set in in October time!

Overall Product Rating:
Price: 6/10  Product: 8/10  Packaging: 10/10

Hope you enjoyed today's post, and be on the look out for Update/Get to know me better a post coming later in the week!

Leanne! :) xx




No comments:

Post a Comment