Wednesday 24 September 2014

An update.



Hello my lovelies! As i mentioned in my most recent post im going to be doing an update post!

Where have you been?
- Recently, I've been very busy doing lot's of school work. At the end of last year, i took two early entry exams, which in all honestly was very, very stressful, hence the lack of posts. And now as of September, i'm studying for all the rest of them, so I've been spending a lot of time getting back into the swing of things! I'm currently posting as often as i can, so please bare with! :)

What do you plan to post in the future?
- Well, basically the same as always! Reviews, wishlists, lifestyle posts mainly obviously, but i have a few things i'm planning to do, which are a little bit different

I know it's only been a short one, but i thought i needed to explain, where i'd been, and what I'm planning to post in the future

Leanne :)xx

No comments:

Post a Comment