Sunday 28 September 2014

Summer 2014

Hello my lovelies! This summer, i was busy doing lots of exciting (and some mundane) things that i thought you ,might be excited to look at some snaps of! I'll explain every picture as its shown, so you get to know a bit more about what i got up to this summer! 




This was inside Gough's Cave at Cheddar Gorge in Somerset. The water was unbelievably clear, and it was used as a wishing well. Thousands of pennies have been thrown in there over the years, sometimes i wonder what everyone's wishes were?


This is taken from my friend, Natalie's, Snapchat story, when we baked a cake, which looked and tasted delicious!


As you probably know, the Ice Bucket challenge was very popular this summer, trying to raise money for a very good cause. This is me doing my part, looking rather chilled (pun intended) palms covering my face.


A beautiful sunset (with no effects may i add) that i got to watch from my back garden, whilst we were having a BBQ one night.


Brean Beach, in Somerset, where we went on numerous days during my time in Somerset.


Whernside in the Yorkshire Dales, that i managed to climb. It doesn't really look high but its actually 2,415 (according to wikipedia) feet high, and took four hours to climb and two to descend.


Another snap of Brean Beach, on an evening.


An old man crossing the road in front of York Minster



A beautiful park in Minehead, where we sat and fed a Squirrel



Some Inca style dancers 'busking' on one of the streets in York, i adore their costumes!


A little grey rabbit i absolutely fell in love with at one little farm house restaurant we ate at, which had loads of adorable animals, including Meerkats!


Finally, a snap of a stream running through Cheddar (the place, not the cheese) which i  thought looked really pretty.I even got the pleasure of this view, whilst i was at an authentic Milk bar, where i had a delicious Strawberry Milkshake.

I hope you enjoyed my summer 2014 snaps guys!
Leanne :)xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment