Sunday 3 August 2014

Sweat Proof makeup



Bonjour my little Beauties! Day 3 of August Already? It was December 2 hours ago! I honestly cant believe how fast this years flown by so far, and now we are left in the thick of summer! Since its that sweaty time again, i thought I'd share with you my 'Sweat Proof Makeup' mmm, sounds delicious, i know! Anyway, on with the post!

FACE BASE:

T-Zone Anti-blemish BB cream: I picked this up for 99p in Home Bargains, not knowing what to expect! I do quite like it, obviously i didn't hope for miracles but i'm pretty happy! It doesn't offer the best spot coverage but evens out the skin tone, and doesn't leave me looking too shiny (i do still however need to powder) Just nice and glowy!

Natural Collection pressed powder: I LOVE this stuff! It mattifies my skin without looking cakey or heavy (no what you want on a summer day) As you can see, I've hit pan, and this is my third one I've had so surely that's saying something? I even think it beats Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder!

Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer: Stick form concealers the best for summer in my opinion, because liquid can leave you looking a little sweaty. I bought this one last year when i was unfortunate enough to end up with a massive scab on my chin (gross i know) but this covered it perfectly! Its brilliant for those pesky spots!

MUA bronzer: I've heard quite a few beauty bloggers rave about this recently, so i thought i'd give it a go. And yeah, i can see why it was hyped! It leaves a soft bronzed look on the face, and can be built up to make a strong contour. And for only a pound, i definitely think its worth a try!

EYES:

MUA Pro Brow Ultimate Kit: I have a full review on this coming soon, so i'm not going to give too much away, but i do really like this, it gives a great natural looking brow!

P.S Love (Primark) liquid eyeliner: I've searched high and low for a good eyeliner, and honestly i got sick of searching! I picked this up in Primark (as a complete impulse buy) and its the best one I've tried yet! The thin applicator brush makes doing cat eyes and winged liner such a dream! I'm quite a novice when it comes o liner, so if i can use it anyone can!

Helen E Kohl Eyeliner: I'd never heard of the brand 'Helen E' until i received a goody bag for a makeup event a while back. I like to use this eyeliner to fill in my waterline for a dramatic eye look. However it doesn't have the greatest stain power, which is a real shame, but for a couple of hours it lasts pretty well!

H&M Twisted curves mascara: I know I've talked about this before, as i really do lurvee it! The brush makes its application smooth ans simple, and it leaves my lashes looking long and voluminous without looking clumpy or spider leg like!

LIPS:

Avon Lipstick (Nude peach): Although i love bright lipsticks in summer, but i'm also big fan of light peachy colours! I received this one quite a while ago, and i think it really compliments any summer look, especially with a heavy eye look!

Hope you enjoyed this post!
Leanne :)xx

No comments:

Post a Comment