Saturday 9 August 2014

Autumn Beauty Wishlist


Hello my lovelies! Today, i thought i'd show you my Autumn Beauty wishlist! 

Mac Dark Side Lipstick:- £15.50
This looks like a great all round autumn lipstick, and i recently swatched in store, and i really like the look of it! Available HERE

Tanya Burr Nail Varnish, Red Riding Hood:- £4.99 
I've been wanting to try out one of Tanya Burr's nail varnish range ever since they came out, and Red Riding Hood looks like a great Autumn/Winter staple! Available HERE

YSL Touche Eclat Highlighter:- £25.00
I've seen blogger after blogger, youtuber after youtuber go on and on about this one, and it does look pretty good! I love the look of the pen, and i'm hoping to give this one a try sometime soon! 
Available HERE

Real Techniques Retractable Kabuki Brush:- £11.99
Recently, i've been on the lookout for a slanted brush to apply my blush with, and this looks like the answers to my prayers! Available HERE

Naked Flushed Palette Compact:- £22.00
I always think a strong contour looks really good in Autumn, and i think this would do the job nicely! The blush, highlight and bronzer all look very nice!
Available HERE

Korres Mint Tea Shower gel:- £8.00
I'm a big fan of morning tea as well as mint and showers, so this shower gel really appeals to me! Available HERE

Leanne :)xx

No comments:

Post a Comment