Saturday 2 August 2014

The Summer Beauty Tag



What is the best part of summer time?
I love BBQ's where you say out late, until dark, with candles food and great company. I don't think i'd change anything about those nights, well apart from the pesky bugs, but that's nothing a mosquito spray can't resolve!

Do you tan or burn?
I tan... I'm quite lucky like that to be honest. 

Favorite summer nail polish?
This year for me its been Barry M's Satsuma... I LOVE that stuff!

Favorite summer drink/beverage?
Frappachino's, fruity smoothies and water believe it or not!

Favorite summer clothing item?
DRESSES! I cannot live without dresses! In summer i tend to prefer bright coloured ones, but dresses in general are great in my opinion! They hide a multitude of sins!

Favorite phone app during this summer?
 Instagram definitely, i find it great to see what the people i don't get to see that often are doing throughout summer!

Favorite summer movie?
I LOVE A Walk To Remember, i'm not sure it's a summer film, but its great non the less. The switch up is fab too! Oh, and  LOL.

Favorite summer beauty product?
Salt spray, peach lipsticks, bronzers and moisturiser!

Favorite summer activity?
Holidays with family and friends, abroad or at home. Great times to make memories!

Favorite type of lip product for the summer time?
Minty Baby Lips, mmm i love that stuff! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment