Tuesday 17 June 2014

Top 5 Handbag Essentials!



Hello, my little lovelies! For today's random mystery post, i thought i do a 'Top 5 Handbag Essentials! Now these are not by far the only things i keep in my handbag, these are just the bipits and bopits, i find that i use more than anything else! Alrighty, let's get to it!!

1. A purse:- I find it very had to carry a bag around with no purse! I don't know about you, but i hate it when money, cards and receipts are floating around at the bottom of my bag screaming 'i'm gonna get lost, haha' urgh, those damn things! This purse is actually my coins and receipts purse, which you guessed, holds all my receipts and coins! I purchased it a very long time ago, and sadly its no longer available!

2. A Pocket Mirror:- I love carrying around a little pocket mirror, as you can always check to make sure your pesky makeup is in check! This really cute one id a Kirstie Allsopp one, which i got for my birthday a couple of months back and it even came with a really cute pouch! This is especially helpful, as it protects the mirror from scratches!

3. A good read:- I rarely travel anywhere without a good book. I've recently jumped on the band wagon and started The Faults In Our Stars or Tfios for short! I'm nearly all the way through, and have got to say i love it (and I've had a few cheeky cries along the way). I love carrying books with me when i travel, as i think they're a great passer of time basically. And they're so enjoyable!

5. Oil Blotting Sheets:- I cannot express how much i love these! First of all they're a right old bargain, at only 29p for 50 sheets (i think thats how many sheets you get anyway) from Home Bargains! I'm going to be doing a full review soon, so i'm not going to go into too much detail, but they get rid of the oil, and get the job done!

5. Earphones:- I don't travel absolutely anywhere without my earphones, as listening music is another one of my fav things to do when i'm on a long (or even short) journey. I plug them into m phone, which i ALWAYS carry so it was pointless to put on this list, and bobs your uncle, and the journeys gone it no time! I actually got these when i got my phone, and they're the Samsung S4 ones? I don't know if other Samsung phones have different earphones, so i'll clarify just in case! 

Leanne!:)xx

No comments:

Post a Comment