Sunday 29 June 2014

3 Bath Time Favorites!

I LOVE to take regular baths, and i thought i'd share with you my 'Bath Time Favs'
 I have to exfoliate my skin at least twice a week, as it gets really dry and flaky, especially in summer... and like everyone else i don't want scales! I've really been loving this 'The Scrub Of Your Life' by soap and glory, with little micro beads, as it smells delicious, and gets rid of all the dry skin!
I love using bath bombs, as they really hep me to relax when I've had a stressful day! Good ol' Lush is usually the brand of my choice, as they're just so luxurious! My all time favorite one is 'Space Girl' It adds a little bit of sparkle, and no girl can live without sparkle in her life! The scent is amazing, and reminds me of traditional sweets! And best of all? It turns the water purple!


Finally, whilst relaxing i love to use a face mask. My favorite are the peel off ones, but sometimes i like to use thick fruity ones when i'm having a 'pamper night' (a regular occurrence). I like other brands too, such as the Planet Spa ones, which are great for clearing out my pores! 

Leanne :)xx

No comments:

Post a Comment