Saturday 7 June 2014

Barry M Gelly High Shine Nail Paints

Hello my lovelies! A short review today! Enjoy!

I was browsing through Superdrug last week, and i came across these bright Barry M nail varnishes!

 I've tried some of the darker Gelly range, but i really wanted to tryout some of the summer colours! I picked up Green berry (left) and Satsuma (right). 

I love the range in general, as they apply really nicely, and in my opinion you can get away one coat if your in a hurry! My favorite of the two, is green berry... I've actually heard that is a dupe for one of the China Glaze ones, which are more expensive! I've already tried out both of these colours, and they seemed to last around 4-5 days with no chips, baring in mind i didn't but a top coat on i think that is pretty good going!

Once applied the nails look soooo glossy without a top coat and in my opinion look like your wearing gel nails! 

I really love all the Barry M nail products, and if your a newbie, i'd definitely recommend for you to give these a go!

Leanne :)xx

No comments:

Post a Comment