Saturday 8 February 2014

Purchase of The Week #2



Bonjour, my little beauties!

This week, i did yet more shopping... Oops! My favourite (and practically only) purchase this week was the Benefit Skincare Six Piece Set. I've been drooling over this practically since it came out, and i decided it was time i bit the bullet and bought it! It was £12.50 from boots, which in my opinion is good value, 4 of the products are in lovely, blue tinge glass packaging, which i adore. 

My friend also bought one of these, and the lovely benefit lady booked us (and 3 other friends!) in for a eye makeover!  And i'm certainly looking forward to it! I will probably blog about it so be on the lookout for that!

As for the products, i obviously haven't had time to try them out, but they all smell delightful! The Packaging is a real eye pleaser, and gives a really relaxed clean vibe, different to anything else of Benefit's. All the products come in a small clear makeup bag, which is perfect for traveling!

So far, i'm thinking i'm going to love this, my skin isn't particularly sensitive, so the products shouldn't react, but we shall see.

Available HERE

Hope you liked today's post guys!
Leanne :)xx

No comments:

Post a Comment