Monday 3 February 2014

Mini Beauty Haul

Hello my little beauties! Last week i did a spot of makeup/beauty shopping, and picked up a few bits and pieces. So i thought i'd share what i bought with you, i've been trying out these bipits over the past week so i'll give you my thoughts so far!

Please excuse the awful photography and dodgy looking hand!

DermaV10 Sea Salt Spray: I bought this from pound land, bargain! It smells good, and does the job, but i think it leaves a crispy residue in my hair, which is a disadvantage, and currently i'm not sure if i will repurchase this because i have tried better. But my hair is pretty dead so that's maybe why it turns my hair crispy? 

Mint Fresh Baby Lips: So far i LOVE this! Its really moisturizing, and smells great! I have noticed a huge difference, and my lips feel much more nourished. I would recommend all the baby lips, they're fantastic! Available HERE

Argan Oil: Again another bipit from pound land, i find alot of bargains there! i can't review this as i've only used it once, but i did notice a slight difference!

Sleek Blusher Pomegranate: As you probably saw in my last post, this was my purchase of the week so i will link that post HERE. i love it, its heavily pigmented. Available HERE

Colour Show Maybelline Nail Polish-  Urban Coral: Now this isn't for me, i bought it as a gift, and therefore haven't tried it... But i do LOVE the colour! Available HERE

Hoped, you liked todays post guys!
Leanne! :)xx

No comments:

Post a Comment