Tuesday 25 February 2014

O.P.I Bargain!



Hello my little lovelies!
So i was having a browse round good ol' Poundland, and stumbled upon a beauty bargain! I found O.P.I nail varnishes in Poundland, for £1?!?! Wow. 

They are the Shatter nail varnishes, and i'm pressuming they're last season because 1. they were in poundland and 2. the colour shout autumn. 

I got 2 shades, a shimmery purpley burgundy colour (Super Bass Shatter) , and an dark foresty green with glitter in it (Shatter the scales).




I can't wait to try these, they look really good and for a £20 discount i can't really complain! I'd defenatly go check out your poundlands, they often have a good bargain, i've seen all sorts in, from Maybelline mascaras to O.P.I!

Ps: sorry for the really bad photo quality

I hoped you enjoyed todays post guys!
Leanne :)xx

No comments:

Post a Comment